Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mobile sharing

To share as we move of course is not a new concept. It can be as simple as walking and talking. But to share across thousands of miles is a "horse of a different color."

I've not had much experience with this, but soon I will be testing the limits and difficulties of such sharing. My wife and I are leading a group of 20 pastors on a spiritual renewal pilgrimage to the Holy Land. The expense for these pastors is covered completely by a grant from the Cousins Foundation of Atlanta, Georgia. The goal is; to refresh, renew and rejuvenate mid-career clergy for the work of God.

The task I've taken on is how to lead the group, communicate effectively with those back home who wish to follow their journey and not become completely burned out in the process. I too hope to return refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated.

Therefore, I'm searching for the simplest tools and techniques to communicate digitally from a great distance. Any thoughts from anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment